Sunday, March 1, 2009

Part Time Jobs for Teens

Are you a teenager who is looking for work? Have you ever had a job before or are you new to the job market?

There are so many teens out there looking for work. Fortunately there are lots of part time jobs for teens available that other people aren't willing to take. As a teenager, you need to be willing to work for less if you want to make some extra cash. You can find more job ideas if you click here.

Finding a Job

What kinds of jobs are available? I can tell you right now, you won't find your dream job. But that is why you are going to college. While you won't find a dream job, you don't necessarily have to settle for a job you hate.

Look around and apply at many different places before you land at any one job. Shop around and take on several interviews before you accept any job offers.

Some good places to look include just about any job at a mall such as at food courts or department stores. Supermarkets hire a lot of teenagers to stock shelves, collect carts, and work as cashiers.

Try small businesses. They may be hiring people to file papers or clean. This could be anything from a hair salon to an insurance office.

If you don't like any jobs, consider starting your own business car detailing, mowing lawns, babysitting, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I have bookmarked your blog page so that I can get back to it whenever I want. Wow! You sure can write. I do not have any strong skills like writing, graphics designing or developing programs. But I do have some soft skills that I have recorded and would like to sell. Do you think there will be buyers to buy what I am selling? I have uploaded my speech on `communication’ at Freelance Work From Home and a few such sites. Waiting to get orders…

    ReplyDelete